Installation of sludge dewatering from a butcher's shop
The use of the Volute ring press enabled the dewatering of post-flotation and biological sludge from the on-site sewage treatment plant in the meat processing plant.
The scope of works performed by Watersystem included:
- installation of the Volute ring press,
- installation of a screw pump unit,
- installation of a screw conveyor,
- installation of polyelectrolyte diluting and dosing station,
- installation of the control system for the sludge dewatering system,
- system commissioning with the control and measurement automation system.