The owner and administrator of the website is Watersystem based in Zakręt.
GDPR - Information clause for the customer
IMPLEMENTING Art. 13 RODO (REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR is:
- Watersystem Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Zakręt, ul. Trakt Brzeski 127, 05-077 Zakręt, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000500577, REGON: 147130094, NIP: 5322048050, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator .
- The Administrator can be contacted at the following telephone number : 22 795 77 93, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the correspondence address: ul. Trakt Brzeski, 05-077 Zakręt.
- Your personal data is or may be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- taking actions before concluding, concluding and performing the contract concluded with you , including handling any complaints related to the services provided - the legal basis is the necessity of processing for purposes related to the concluded contract (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- possible security and redress - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing for the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which is ensuring the security of payments and the fulfillment of the parties' obligations;
- adding new contractors to customer databases and files - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing for the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which is ensuring the efficient organization of the Administrator and maintaining cooperation;
- marketing - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), by conducting direct marketing of its products and services. Marketing will be carried out in particular by entering you into customer databases, sending the ordered information and marketing offers to the e-mail address provided, presenting them by phone.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator: IT service providers, banks, entities providing postal and courier services, entities providing legal services to the Administrator, advertising and promotional agencies , persons running a sole proprietorship with a permanent relationship with the Administrator orders.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of:
- the Administrator's legitimate interest, unless you object to the processing of data for marketing purposes;
- for the time necessary to perform the concluded contract, limitation of claims arising from it and the storage period of related billing documents (if such an agreement has been concluded).
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing and data transfer.
- To the extent that the processing is carried out for marketing purposes, you may object to the processing of data for this purpose at any time .
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but required in order to receive marketing materials and to conclude and perform the contract.
- The administrator does not make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling.