GWRS 20 grey water plant
GWRS plants provide process water of the highest quality, fulfilling the sanitary/microbiological requirements of European standard EN 16941-2 (systems for use of purified grey water) without using harmful chemicals, while being inexpensive in terms of operating costs (purification of 1m3 of water consumes only 0.5 kWh of electricity).
It operates on the principle of rapid purification in order to satisfy demand quickly and reduce the need for using large water storage tanks. It is an ideal solution for large facilities and installations where space is limited.
Design of GWRS plants
- Grey water storage tanks
- Tanks with biological bed
- Plant’s central unit, equipped with the indispensable pumps and the entire plant’s controller
- Ultrafiltration membranes
- Flocculant dosing system
- Process water storage tanks equipped with automatic water dumping
- Aerating equipment
- Immersion pumps
- Maximum daily output of model up to 5 m3/day
- Automated operation of the system
- Possibility of adaptation to variable demand and grey water quantities
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Lesser demand for space compared to systems with immersion membranes
- Compatible with ground-based and underground tank installations
- Various sizes and shapes of tanks available.
- Recommended for inter-operation with water tanks supplied by Watersystem.
- Integrated pressure control and self-cleaning cycle of UF membrane
- Operation control via Ethernet network
- An ideal solution for facilities with limited space
- Suitable for use in all types of buildings.
- Ensures maximum flexibility of application
- Back-up grid power supply in treated water tank ensures problem-free water supply.
- Watersystem delivers and installs the complete system.
- Extends the lifetime of ultrafiltration membranes, simultaneously enabling achievement of high purification performance
- Ensures continuous operation of the system at maximum performance.
- Ensures the appropriate quality of purified water, eliminates need for disinfection
- Adapted to every application.
- Ensures 24/7 access to precise information about grey water production, mains water consumption and savings
- An ideal solution for situations of variable demand and standstill periods such as weekends and holidays.
- The system does not require restarting after being shut down.