MX electrodeionization systems
MX series systems for water electrodeionization are characterized by a simple, compact design and production of high-quality, ultra-pure water without the use of chemical agents. Used for production of water with very low conductivity. If the appropriate pretreatment system is applied, specific conductivity of water from 0.2 to 0.005 µS/cm can be achieved.
- EDI stations ensure uninterrupted 24/7 operation
- They do not require chemicals for regeneration. Thanks to this, the time required for regeneration is eliminated, and there is also no need to store acid or lye.
- Thanks to their compact design, EDI plants do not occupy a lot of space.
- Low operating costs and the elimination of chemicals also lead to substantial savings related not only to the cost of the reagents themselves (acid and lye), but also to the costs of labor, transportation, disposal, and assuring safety and compliance with environmental protection requirements.
- Production of demineralized water for industrial processes
- Water for special purposes in hospitals, research units and laboratories
- Central water preparation in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
- Feed water for high-pressure steam boilers
- Water for the semiconductor production and electronics industries
- Injection water for gas turbines