Purified water is critical to many processes and products across industries. Watersystem provides industrial water treatment solutions for all sectors, including manufacturing, energy, electronics, chemicals and glass.
Water is one of the most important media without which industrial enterprises would not be able to operate. The uses of water in industry vary greatly. It is most often used in process and manufacturing processes as a raw material, diluent, cooling agent or washing agent. The necessity of reasonable use of water obliges both companies and us as a supplier to offer the most advanced technologies available.
Typical processes used in these facilities
- Mechanical filtration (reducing mechanical impurities, protection of equipment and water systems)
- Water softening (reducing water hardness, protecting and extending the life of individual equipment items)
- Water disinfection (removing dengerous bacteria and viruses from water)
- Hot water Treatment (removing turbidity, corrosion and deposits in systems)
- Activated carbon water filtration (reducing chlorine, impurities, turbidity, odour or improving water taste)
- Removing iron and manganese (eliminating undesirable colour and water flavour)
- Reverse osmosis (removing all kinds of impurities, production of ultrapure water in humidification or cooling systems)
- Rainwater management (reducing mains water consumption through the use of rainwater systems)