As a major supplier of water treatment systems to the industrial and residential construction sectors, we work with architects, engineers, facility managers and contractors to provide the right combination of advanced water treatment products, technology and engineering support. We help architects and designers in choosing the right solution by providing a range of engineering materials or developing diagrams and technical designs.
Energy-efficient buildings require that appropriate configuration of technologies and products for water treatment be selected. Our specialized approach will also identify potential water management areas, including the use of alternative sources of supply such as rainwater and greywater.
Whether you are a developer, user or contractor, Watersystem can add value to your project.
Typical processes used in these facilities
- Mechanical filtration (reducing mechanical impurities, protection of equipment and water systems)
- Water softening (reducing water hardness, protecting and extending the life of individual equipment items)
- Water disinfection (removing dengerous bacteria and viruses from water)
- Hot water Treatment (removing turbidity, corrosion and deposits in systems)
- Activated carbon water filtration (reducing chlorine, impurities, turbidity, odour or improving water taste)
- Removing iron and manganese (eliminating undesirable colour and water flavour)
- Reverse osmosis (removing all kinds of impurities, production of ultrapure water in humidification or cooling systems)
- Rainwater management (reducing mains water consumption through the use of rainwater systems)