Reverse osmosis is RO - is used to separate low-molecular-weight substances dissolved in water. Specially designed for use in industrial systems. Due to its small overall dimensions, the system can be installed wherever space constraints prevent installation of large units.
Reverse osmosis devices are used in:
- water desalination systems,
- water demineralization and ultra pure water production,
- sewage treatment,
- industrial systems as part of water recovery systems.
- touch panel with Polish menu,
- colour display with information about the current operating status of the unit,
- access to alarm statistics,
- RS485 signal output,
- alarms: low input pressure, high system pressure, exceeded input conductance, exceeded output (product) conductance,
- signal input from the water pre-treatment system,
- electronic permeate flow indicator,
- measurement of input and treated water conductance.