HydroPure Bio is a compact and easy-to-use car wash water recycling system. Recycled water is reused in the initial vehicle washing process. The system consists of a multi-stage mechanical and biological treatment. Recycled water is disinfected and deodorized. The following methods are used in the treatment process: filtration, flotation, sedimentation and oxidation of pollutants contained in sewage from vehicle washing. An integral part of the system is a system of underground settling tanks, separators and sewage retention tanks. Thanks to its compact design HydroPure Bio can be used where space is at a premium.
- low operating costs and simple operation,
- system capacity from 1000 l/h to 30,000 l/h,
- high water recovery rate of >85%,
- small footprint, compact design,
- suitable for large and small car washes and technical rooms.
- in-bay automatic car washes,
- commercial vehicle washes,
- rail vehicle washes.