PolyMaster dosing station
For coagulation and flocculation in water treatment processes, the Watersystem PolyMaster polymer preparation unit offers a ready-to-use solution that allows the operating personnel to automatically control the entire system. The pre-assembled unit has three cylindrical chambers for dosing, maturation and storage of a liquid or powdered polymer solution, which are hydraulically connected by overflow lines. In addition, two motor operated agitators ensure gentle agitation to guarantee consistent performance.
PolyMaster offers calibration of the powder dispenser and liquid concentrate pump, and the system itself is adaptable to a wide range of SEKO dosing pumps, ensuring leading position on the market with flexible accessibility.
- sludge dewatering,
- sewage treatment,
- sand and gravel washing water treatment,
- brine purification,
- treatment of potable and industrial water,
- paper industry,
- chemical industry,
- sewage treatment and sludge dewatering.
- low investment cost,
- cost-effective operation,
- safe process and production,
- short lead times
- perfectly designed according to the customer's request,
- robust industrial-grade design,
- easy commissioning and operation.