STR series water softeners are used to soften potable or tap water from which previously iron and manganese have been removed. The softeners can treat water for water boiler rooms, cooling circuits, industrial and domestic systems, service facilities as a system for partial water softening.
- automatic control of the bed regeneration process,
- long life of the ion exchange bed,
- very high hardness ion removal capacity,
- the control head equipped with a flow meter enabling regeneration in accordance with the level of water consumption (VC version),
- operating history and diagnostics,
- bed rinsing and regeneration with the use of NaCl salt solution,
- capability of connecting signals to BMS,
- corrosion-resistant head and tank with bed.
- hydropneumatic tank made of epoxy-glass composite,
- brine tank,
- Magnum Cv multi-cycle control valve with ancillaries,
- filling the hydropneumatic tank – strongly acid cation exchanger, sodium form,
- 12 V DC power supply.
- side mount adapter,
- total hardness tester,
- mechanical filter,
- mixing valves and appurtenances,
- flow meter with a 4-20 mA output signal.