DTR LOGIX industrial softeners
Double softeners with LOGIX heads are industrial devices designed for continuous operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This solution allows for higher capacities and flows with minimal pressure drops. The use of two heads allows for the alternate regeneration of the tanks with the bed, thanks to which the entire system works in a continuous mode and is protected against a possible failure of one of the units. Parallel operation of two columns at the same time is possible. DTR LOGIX series water softeners are used to soften potable or tap water from which previously iron and manganese have been removed.
- automatic control of the bed regeneration process,
- long life of the ion exchange bed,
- very high hardness ion removal capacity,
- continuous supply of treated water without interruptions for regeneration,
- the control head equipped with a flow meter enabling regeneration in accordance with the level of water consumption,
- signal input for remote regeneration, triggered by an external controller,
- parallel and alternating operation,
- operating history and diagnostics,
- bed rinsing and regeneration with the use of NaCl salt solution,
- capability of connecting signals to BMS,
- corrosion-resistant heads and tank with bed.
- two hydropneumatic tank tanks with ion exchange resin,
- two tanks for the regenerating agent stock with a lid,
- two multi-cycle control valves with a LOGIX controller,
- 12 V DC power supply
- industrial plants,
- refrigeration systems.