RO STAR is a professional reverse osmosis, general-purpose system. Thanks to its design it is a unique device offering high performance and maximum safety. The housing design is easy to service and maintain, which saves a significant amount of time. Thanks to easy wall mounting, the device allows for effective use of space in space constraint areas. System capacity up to 450 l/h.
Advantages of the units:
- stainless steel housing,
- low power demand and high performance,
- full control over the process,
- space-saving wall installation,
- water quality control,
- easy installation and commissioning,
- main components made in Europe.
- stainless steel membrane housing,
- Low Energy membranes,
- measurement of treated water conductance,
- flushing solenoid valve 24 V AC,
- 5-micron pre-filter,
- pressure gauge for measuring input water conductance and high pressure,
- input solenoid valve 24 V AC,
- adjustable inlet pressure switch,
- vane pressure pump with motor,
- stainless steel control valves.
- steam humidifiers,
- car washes,
- low pressure hot water cylinders,
- commercial laundries,
- any application requiring RO water.